Before I lose my memory
So anyway, I have many things to write about since it has been a rather exciting few months that I have been going through, both because I am a newfound single and also because school officially ended for me then. Or at least it is what is formally known as holidays. It's been a really long time since I feel like I have had a real holiday. I mean, a break from school isnt exactly a holiday since I'm usually not stuyding or in school anyway. A real holiday where I can be wherever I want to be and go wherever I want to go, no restrictions. That's a real holiday.
And I feel like I am blessed enough to have gotten one. Alongside finding hordes of wonderful people I can now call friends. And re-finding old friends. Rediscovering the magic that has been postponed from busy schedules, sucky relationship issues, immense workloads... I like to think that it's postponed anyway. True friendships always take off where they left off. No moment ever truly lost. Though I admit it is always nice to have the luxury of being able to share intimate moments and details of my life with people I truly care for, love, and adore. Yet it is as it is, a luxury. And most can't afford it. Cost-benefit analysis. Go figure.
So there. I think this is more a note to myself as to what I need to write down before I may suddenly lose my memory by whatever means people suddenly lose their memories... Stupidity, old age, accidents.... Who knows when I may decide to go against my nature and take a walk in my garden?? Then my coconut tree could decide that it's too old to hang on to so much children, or decide that low cholesterol is the way-to-go and so lose some weight by raining coconuts on me?? There would go my memory. Then I would have to rely on my trusty blog to remind me of my life as it was.
I keep forgetting I'm not supposed to tuck in my hair. I just did my hair, and that to me is it. I'm not the type to obsess about my hair or my weight or my appearance. I just think of things and go do them. Probably not the best idea, especially in a relationship (I found out by the hard way) but I still think that there is little point in obsessing about these things. Though, admittedly, I think way too much for my own good.
Yea so after going one whole gargantuan round as I often do, I went to do my hair. It's very different from how I have ever had it and I am pretty pleased with it cause it's different. If it's one thing I abhor it's being normal. There's nothing wrong with it but the stagnancy of things just kills me. I live on change and though sometimes it's not too easy to face a change, I adore challenges. It is, for me, a test of how far I can go with the help strength and guidance of the Lord. For there is no such thing as failure since even if I fail, I fail in Him. So that is not a fact, it is the Truth. And facts pass away, but Truth remains.
The strange thing is, though in my Evolution class in USP (I still strangely remember the module code: ULS2202) points out that religion is in a totally different realm from science and therefore ought not to be discussed along the same planes, I find that both hold true to each other in many respects. One of them being facts. Both in the realm of science and religion, facts are... (ok this is so going to sound ditsy so I hope Prof Meier will never read this) not a fact. For there are only falsifiable theories in science that can be proven multiple times and there is only Truth in the Bible for facts are subject to the rules of the world and these pass away.
So I really have to go now and I still haven't posted the notes to myself. Ok. I gotta write about... let's do this chronologically:
1) Little Voice
2) Ilmenau
3) SPSEA
4) Gathering at Sid's
5) Indochine with the six
6) Stayovers..
7) Clubbing (CU and Momo tt fri, Momo on sat, Mambo on Wed, Chinablack on Fru, Mdm Wong's on Sat)
8) Lunch at Geckos
9) Surprise Dinner Date cum Bday present
10) The excruciating hours I spent at Shunji Matsuo doing my hair
Ok. I am officially late for my next appointment. Screw it. Over and Out.
And I feel like I am blessed enough to have gotten one. Alongside finding hordes of wonderful people I can now call friends. And re-finding old friends. Rediscovering the magic that has been postponed from busy schedules, sucky relationship issues, immense workloads... I like to think that it's postponed anyway. True friendships always take off where they left off. No moment ever truly lost. Though I admit it is always nice to have the luxury of being able to share intimate moments and details of my life with people I truly care for, love, and adore. Yet it is as it is, a luxury. And most can't afford it. Cost-benefit analysis. Go figure.
So there. I think this is more a note to myself as to what I need to write down before I may suddenly lose my memory by whatever means people suddenly lose their memories... Stupidity, old age, accidents.... Who knows when I may decide to go against my nature and take a walk in my garden?? Then my coconut tree could decide that it's too old to hang on to so much children, or decide that low cholesterol is the way-to-go and so lose some weight by raining coconuts on me?? There would go my memory. Then I would have to rely on my trusty blog to remind me of my life as it was.
I keep forgetting I'm not supposed to tuck in my hair. I just did my hair, and that to me is it. I'm not the type to obsess about my hair or my weight or my appearance. I just think of things and go do them. Probably not the best idea, especially in a relationship (I found out by the hard way) but I still think that there is little point in obsessing about these things. Though, admittedly, I think way too much for my own good.
Yea so after going one whole gargantuan round as I often do, I went to do my hair. It's very different from how I have ever had it and I am pretty pleased with it cause it's different. If it's one thing I abhor it's being normal. There's nothing wrong with it but the stagnancy of things just kills me. I live on change and though sometimes it's not too easy to face a change, I adore challenges. It is, for me, a test of how far I can go with the help strength and guidance of the Lord. For there is no such thing as failure since even if I fail, I fail in Him. So that is not a fact, it is the Truth. And facts pass away, but Truth remains.
The strange thing is, though in my Evolution class in USP (I still strangely remember the module code: ULS2202) points out that religion is in a totally different realm from science and therefore ought not to be discussed along the same planes, I find that both hold true to each other in many respects. One of them being facts. Both in the realm of science and religion, facts are... (ok this is so going to sound ditsy so I hope Prof Meier will never read this) not a fact. For there are only falsifiable theories in science that can be proven multiple times and there is only Truth in the Bible for facts are subject to the rules of the world and these pass away.
So I really have to go now and I still haven't posted the notes to myself. Ok. I gotta write about... let's do this chronologically:
1) Little Voice
2) Ilmenau
3) SPSEA
4) Gathering at Sid's
5) Indochine with the six
6) Stayovers..
7) Clubbing (CU and Momo tt fri, Momo on sat, Mambo on Wed, Chinablack on Fru, Mdm Wong's on Sat)
8) Lunch at Geckos
9) Surprise Dinner Date cum Bday present
10) The excruciating hours I spent at Shunji Matsuo doing my hair
Ok. I am officially late for my next appointment. Screw it. Over and Out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home