I thought I lost it, but I am still a bunny.
I think the entire energy equation is bull. I think everything is just contagious. But then again, I'm just talking about it in relation to me. So please do not boo me like you did in my Evo class cause not everyone takes Physics to A levels and not everyone who took triple science at O levels actually knew what they were doing. But then again, I am talking in relation to me. I do not wish to have that entire shadow of the class boo-ing me again. It's still playing in my head, unfortunately.
So. Actually, I'm just talking about going clubbing. I know a lot of my friends have expressed their various concerns about clubbing. Actually, everyone I know has an opinion about it. Not about clubbing, but me going clubbing. Some find it excessive, some find it hot (now I'm thinking of Marilyn Monroe but I think she liked it hot). Of course, my mom just thinks I ought to be back early. And seriously get down to packing my entire house that I'm bringing to Oregon (where I'm going for student exchange for a year).
I find my mom extremely hilarious. I know she loves me a lot so that helps. Else people might mistake it for nagging. I mean, even though it is done in a loud voice and repeated quite a number of times, I understand that it is mostly due to my possible hard-of-hearing syndrome from all that booming noise in the clubs. Or the speakers that I dance so close to just blast all the stuff she just told me before I left the house right out. Or I may have just lost my memory (you can read more about that in the other post, I think. Did I post that?? Or was it a dream? These things happen more frequently these days... I wonder...).
So again, I have to bring myself back. My mom is also hilarious not just because she loves me but she tells me the most interesting things when I go clubbing. Honest. She tells me don't drink from packet drinks (that's tetrapak for the uneducated) cause people inject stuff into it. And don't drink stuff after I go to the toilet. Buy new drinks. I'm not sure but the last time I checked, clubs don't sell packeted drinks. Nor does my family print money (that's manufacturing illegal currency for the uneducated). Oh yes, and don't hook up with strange men. But I understand her totally. After all, common sense is hardly common.
Right now, I'm just waiting for my ride to my clubbing destination for tonight. But I gotta get dressed soon. So I will leave off right here. Maybe I will have a story when I return. These things just pop into your head. I swear they do. After all, the best songs were written under "influence". Though I just realised that I still have not had the opportunity to write about how I am still a bunny. Oh well, it'll come.
So. Actually, I'm just talking about going clubbing. I know a lot of my friends have expressed their various concerns about clubbing. Actually, everyone I know has an opinion about it. Not about clubbing, but me going clubbing. Some find it excessive, some find it hot (now I'm thinking of Marilyn Monroe but I think she liked it hot). Of course, my mom just thinks I ought to be back early. And seriously get down to packing my entire house that I'm bringing to Oregon (where I'm going for student exchange for a year).
I find my mom extremely hilarious. I know she loves me a lot so that helps. Else people might mistake it for nagging. I mean, even though it is done in a loud voice and repeated quite a number of times, I understand that it is mostly due to my possible hard-of-hearing syndrome from all that booming noise in the clubs. Or the speakers that I dance so close to just blast all the stuff she just told me before I left the house right out. Or I may have just lost my memory (you can read more about that in the other post, I think. Did I post that?? Or was it a dream? These things happen more frequently these days... I wonder...).
So again, I have to bring myself back. My mom is also hilarious not just because she loves me but she tells me the most interesting things when I go clubbing. Honest. She tells me don't drink from packet drinks (that's tetrapak for the uneducated) cause people inject stuff into it. And don't drink stuff after I go to the toilet. Buy new drinks. I'm not sure but the last time I checked, clubs don't sell packeted drinks. Nor does my family print money (that's manufacturing illegal currency for the uneducated). Oh yes, and don't hook up with strange men. But I understand her totally. After all, common sense is hardly common.
Right now, I'm just waiting for my ride to my clubbing destination for tonight. But I gotta get dressed soon. So I will leave off right here. Maybe I will have a story when I return. These things just pop into your head. I swear they do. After all, the best songs were written under "influence". Though I just realised that I still have not had the opportunity to write about how I am still a bunny. Oh well, it'll come.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home